Dear Clients and Business Partners,
We are all currently facing unprecedented moments in history with the worldwide spread of the Corona virus (COVID-19).
At TESCO, we are taking utmost care of our people and at the same time are continuing to focus on how to best support our clients and business partners.
The current uncertainty is causing us at TESCO to do everything we can to slow down the spread of the corona virus. Your health, that of your family and that of the entire TESCO team and their relatives is our top priority.
We are following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and of local governments, and are closely monitoring the changing circumstances. In line with the ever-changing situation, we are taking the necessary decisions, such as restricting face-to-face business meetings and adapting our working practices accordingly.
Our clients’ projects and operations are extremely important to us. Based on our highly flexible approach, combined with our collaborative business culture and our ability to work remotely, we remain fully committed and able to continue rendering services for our valued clients and business partners.
Although these times are extremely demanding, we are well prepared, and highly confident that together with our clients and business partners we will successfully overcome the upcoming challenges and even strengthen our resilience capabilities.
Stay healthy and best regards.
Dipl.-Ing. Mourad Kaabi
Chief Executive Officer
A global business with local roots
TESCO is a renowned consulting engineering company, which overlooks industrial firms with the intention of resolving industrial and environmental problems.
TESCO offers interdisciplinary consultancy in the fields of environment and safety; water and infrastructure; energy; and management support.
By both concentrating and expanding the available resources, we have created a highly efficient center of competence and specialized knowledge which enables us to perform both national and international engineering and consultancy tasks for our clients in a successful manner particularly in the fields of environmental and energy engineering.
Our Business Sectors
We know the language of business
- Thermal solar energy
- Photovoltaic solar energy
- Wind power
- Geothermal energy
- Energy audits
- Waste Heat Recovery systems (WHR)
- Flue gas processing
- Dispersion and modelling of atmospheric emissions
- Monitoring emissions
- Drinking water stations
- Water supply networks
- Desalination of brackish water
- Desalination of seawater
- Hydraulic engineering
- Treatment plants (process, design, sizing…)
- Waste water recycling
- Treatment of industrial water
- Pre feasibility and techno-economic feasibility
- Preliminary Design
- Front-End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Development of bidding documents (Tender)
- Bid opening
- Assistance during procurement process
- Delegated contract development
- Monitoring of work performance
- Technical assistance to the control
- Development of upgrade strategic diagnosis
- Steering the implementation of the upgrade
- Steering the implementation of the upgrade
- Preparing financial restructuring files
- Financial assistance for closure assembly and
- Implementation of air quality and environment
Our Vision & values
At TESCO, our passion is to make a contribution to a better quality of life around the globe. This is what drives us and makes us believe in our work.
- The ability to identify first and then integrate, through acquisitions and strategic partnerships, the most innovative technologies and approaches;
- The systematic introduction of the objectives of Sustainable Development in the design and implementation of the project.
- Listening attentively, in-depth analysis and in-depth understanding of the needs formulated by our clients.
- The willingness and ability, through a simple and friendly approach to support and serve our clients in the evolution and growth of their needs.
- The special efforts that are made to introduce imagination originally and innovation as essential components of an engineering project;
- Rigorous and incessant monitoring of the evolution of a project at each stage, guaranteeing care and responsibility at all times.
Consultancy that empowers you...
Thanks to a dynamic and mutidisciplinary team, and to a solid experience acquired over the years, TESCO has specialized in studies of Preliminary Design, Feasibility studies and technical and economic studies, market research, tender material, bid opening, assistance in contracting, monitoring of work implementation and technical assistance as well as support for companies in the strategic area of development and financial restructuring. TESCO also relies on its partnership with international leaders and on its network of reputed consultants.